I'm sitting here this morning (a snow day for the kids) & I hear this conversation in the kitchen between all 3 kids.
Noah: "You know, they don't have this kind of stuff in heaven. The kind of stuff they have down here. They don't have tables & chairs or trash cans. Not even trucks or cars! But they do have food & houses."
Isabelle: "They don't have food. Jesus doesn't eat because He died for us! He doesn't eat because He died for us so that we could LIVE!"
Noah: "Well, everyone else has to eat!"
Mavaney: "No they don't! THEY'RE ALL DEAD!"
Que rolling laughter from backstage.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is totally hilarious!! :)
I love moments like that. And aren't you so glad you didn't miss hearing that. It makes you wonder why you stopped to listen...and the smile on your face afterward I'm sure was priceless.
What a giggle!! Kinda makes the constant cleaning up kiddie messes all worth while doesn't it?? Parenting can just be so much fun!
And congrats, little one... for teaching the principles that make it so natural for them to have these types of discussions with one another.
Post a Comment