CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Same Circus...Just Different Clowns




3 comments:

Sybil said...

What a great looking family!

Chandi said...

I'm jealous. You're standing on grass. I wonder how long it's going to be til we see grass. Cute pictures. Looks like you're having fun with your family as always.

wispy willow said...

HOLY COW!!! It's been more than a decade since you and Chandi took the North Ogden Young Adult Ward by storm. It's amazing to see the ground you two have covered since that time. Life is much sweeter now, eh? Your family pics look like you know how to throw a good time at each other regularly. You guys have silly string. My sisters and I didn't have that fun stuff, so we made a real mess by throwing wet spaghetti at each other. That's true. And what's more... we did it in the house. I can still remember how slippery a floor covered with spaghetti is and how yucky it felt when you stepped on a big wad of it. Wasn't a lot of fun to get out of our hair, either. So... be grateful for the mind that invented silly string. Fun pics! I can't wait til we can take a few of our own outside without the kids all bundled up in snow gear looking a lot like the Michelin Man.