CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Do you know what a Diorama is?

When Mavaney first had this project I had mentioned it to several of our friends & family & surprisingly, only about 1 out of 3 people knew or remembered what a diorama is! So I wanted to share to refresh all our memories & to brag on Mav because she did an incredible job! The only thing I helped with was the hot gluing, but the creation & idea was all Mavaney's. So, this is Mavaney's first ever diorama project - The Rainforest.




4 comments:

Plan Our Health said...

Awesome job Mav!!! Mark and I enjoyed seeing all of the photos posted below as well! You all look so great!

Chandi said...

Very nice!!!!!

Bond Fam said...

That is very neat, it looks like she did a great job. I was always way bad at stuff like that, so Im impressed!

wispy willow said...

Go Mavaney!!! This girl is destined to design great neighborhoods with walking trails and playgorunds and water features... Lotta talent in that little frame.