CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Eggstravaganza 2008!!

Easter morning all laid out. Mark hated these baskets, but the kids got a kick out of them. We have yet to go more than one year with the same basket. I had wanted to get metal baskets for the kids & punch their names in them & add ribbon or something for a handle, but I've got a list 100 miles long of ideas I have floating in my head. Who knows how much I'll accomplish in one lifetime.
Just one of our cute little lambs. Of course I wanted to take a picture with both babies wearing the lamb ears, because I did buy two, but by the end of the day when I went to take photos of them in them with their church outfits on, the big kids had lost a set of ears. Mommy was not happy.

I am not a fan of dyeing eggs, so I was thrilled when Mark took over the job this year! GO DAD! Now I just get the job of peeling them all & making deviled eggs & egg salad!


Holidays are just another reason to dig into the craft stash which we all love. Found this idea for these really cute jelly bean prayer baskets. Each jelly bean color represents a different thing we can be thankful for from Heavenly Father. We even shredded our own green grass in the paper shredder. The kids are fascinated by it so were way excited about getting to shred their own paper.
Some of these creatures look downright frightening, but they really did their best, hahaha.
Getting ready for the hunt! In 30 degree weather or not!



We're done!!

5 comments:

Plan Our Health said...

Great photos! I love Easter. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Sybil said...

Those are awesome pictures. I loved them all!

Bond Fam said...

I love the babies with the ears on they are too cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Granny said...

What a fun Easter; you made this Granny and Gramps smile!!! Thanks for forwarding them. Hugs to all

Chandi said...

I want to hear more about the jelly bean baskets. Looks like fun.