The temperatures have risen. The blooms have started to pop all over the yard. I can hear my kids laughter & arguments through the open windows on a bright, sunny, breezy day. Our trash can is starting to smell bad again. I was able to sit outside & watch for the bus to drop the kids off from school. You can tell the air is lighter with happy thoughts. And I snapped a few photos of things that made me so happy it's Spring.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Can It Be? Is Spring really here?
The temperatures have risen. The blooms have started to pop all over the yard. I can hear my kids laughter & arguments through the open windows on a bright, sunny, breezy day. Our trash can is starting to smell bad again. I was able to sit outside & watch for the bus to drop the kids off from school. You can tell the air is lighter with happy thoughts. And I snapped a few photos of things that made me so happy it's Spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Maria. What are the kids doing with Mark in the first picture?
I can't really get excited about Spring until Mother Nature stops toying with me. One day I can wear capris and flip flops, the next day I need my winter coat and scarf. Three continuous days would be enough to appease me.
Post a Comment