Friday, April 18, 2008
Valley View Drive ROCKS MY WORLD!
This is what woke me out of a dead sleep about 5:25 this morning. It lasted about 6-10 seconds, I really don't remember, but they were pretty darn scary seconds. Our entire home was shaking!! My bed was shaking!! I shot up thinking at first it was thunder, but when it lasted so long and I realized the HOUSE WAS LITERALLY SHAKING, not rumbling like it can with really loud thunder. I peeked out the window (don't know what that was going to get me) & then it was over & my phone immediately rang. It was Mark who was at work all night long & he yelled, "DID YOU FEEL THAT?" I certainly did!!!!!!! Apparently it was felt in over 1000 zip codes from Chicago to Florida! WOW! My first earthquake ever! And my kids.....slept through the whole thing. What good sleepers they are, hahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Really? I haven't heard about this!
I saw it on the news and just asked you about it in an email. Wow, glad to hear no one was hurt. Anything get broke?
Post a Comment