CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

It's DERBY TIME!

Mavaney & her 2nd grade class took a field trip to Churchill Downs & the Kentucky Derby Museum. I was TERRIFIED about letting her take the camera, but she did a great job & was very responsible & I think she took some great photos!!

Mavaney outside Churchill Downs.

Mavaney & her friend, Sydney on the bus.

The entire class made T-shirts to wear during their trip. Mavaney says they got to choose their design & then colored it in with fabric crayons. Pretty cool. I think they turned out great!

You can't go to the Derby without a good hat!



We asked Mavaney what she saw on her trip, "A lot of trophies. That's it. A lot of trophies." hahahaha



Mavaney with some of her classmates. Sorry I don't know all their names. Looks like they had a great time!

4 comments:

Chandi said...

She did a great job with the pictures. How fun that they got to make t-shirts.

Bond Fam said...

Wow ,Im impressed, she did a great job! It looks like she had a lot of fun!

Sybil said...

That is a very cool field trip! Mav did a great job with the camera. She is such a big girl!

Cassey said...

I think she is a natural photographer. I loved field trips when I was in school. Seeing this made my all nostalgic .