CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

More of Spring's Beautiful Bounties




Apparently we have lilac bushes in our front yard! They smell so wonderful, I just had to pluck just a few to bring inside. It was a great use for the teapot my sister-in-law gave me for my birthday! Thanks Betsy! And thank you to whoever planted those bushes there for all of us to enjoy!

4 comments:

Chandi said...

I love lilacs! We had them in our yard growing up. They smell divine. This picture I have to admit makes me sad though. It snowed here yesterday, and although today was supposed to be 57 and sunny...........it's not. It's freezing!!!! No Springtime for me.

Bond Fam said...

How Beautiful!

wispy willow said...

sigh....
LILACS! SPRING! I am sooo jealous!

Love the teapot/pitcher/flower vase! Good job, Betsy.

Sybil said...

Pretty cool! Looks like you have lots of things blooming. Who needs to plant anything, right?