I'm so glad I have at least two children who appreciate a little time to relax because my other three never seem to stop!!! The babies & I spread out a blanket underneath the canopy of that beautiful pink blooming tree we have out in the front of our yard one day last month & it was pure delight for me. Isabelle joined us for a little while for a couple of stories, but as soon as the bigger kids came home from school she was off like a bolt of lightning to get wet & have fun in the somewhat warmer spring weather. I had been telling them no to playing in the water for as long as I could stand it & I figured as long as they were the ones getting wet in the icy water coming out of that hose, why did I care so much? So, I let them & they had a ball & it gave me & the babies even more time to relax! Why didn't I think of that sooner??
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Springtime Relaxin' sort of...
I'm so glad I have at least two children who appreciate a little time to relax because my other three never seem to stop!!! The babies & I spread out a blanket underneath the canopy of that beautiful pink blooming tree we have out in the front of our yard one day last month & it was pure delight for me. Isabelle joined us for a little while for a couple of stories, but as soon as the bigger kids came home from school she was off like a bolt of lightning to get wet & have fun in the somewhat warmer spring weather. I had been telling them no to playing in the water for as long as I could stand it & I figured as long as they were the ones getting wet in the icy water coming out of that hose, why did I care so much? So, I let them & they had a ball & it gave me & the babies even more time to relax! Why didn't I think of that sooner??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like the babies like nappin' outside.
Post a Comment