CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Wulfe Bros. come to Vine Grove Elementary

When I heard that the Wulfe Bros. were coming to the kids' school I had no idea who they were, what they did or what to expect, so when we walked into the school to tons of rockin' kids & lots of loud rockin' music, the kids jumped right in & started dancing & having a great time! WHAT FUN WE HAD! And before the hour was even over, Noah & Isabelle were already pooped out! Mav probably could have danced all night!

Picture #1 - This is the kids' principal playing the drums.

#2 - The kids doing the macarena (hate that dance & even the name of the dance!)

#3-This is Mav & her teacher, Ms. Johnson, she hung out with her all night instead of us. Guess she must like her as a teacher - I can't complain!

#4 - Isabelle doing the twist!

#5 - Noah doing the limbo. The kids volunteered me to hold one end of the stick, so these are the only kind of shots I could get.

No comments: