CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's not like it was when we were kids.

I can remember e-mailing Mark when we were dating, this was 1997. I can slightly remember using a chat room for the first time when I was about 18 or 19, this would have been 1996 or so. Before that, I can't recall much computer use other than your general word processing and typing for the fun of it (Mavis Beacon ROCKS!!). Anyway...the point I am trying to make is....my daughter is a mere 8 years old. She has her own user on our computer, therefore she has her own backgrounds, her own icons. She has her own games and websites that she likes to visit. She has an Internet Explorer favorites list. She loves to send and receive e-mails, although we have not ventured so far as to get her her own e-mail address (too much spam!!), BUT, I did give in to helping her start her own blog. What better way to nurture her lively personality than to let her express herself, speak her mind and blog away like the rest of us? So, if you have some free time, check it out & leave a comment - she would be so thrilled to get comments!!

No comments: