This is Daphne hanging out in Dad's pack. Grant is on my back, so I didn't get any shots of him. They seemed to really enjoy themselves too. Through the entire show Grant was checking out the shadows cast on the ceiling & Daphne was wide eyed & loving the lights & sounds.
This was Mark's favorite performer of the night. This is just during the pre-show, but during the actual show, it truly was amazing.
None of the kids expressed interest in the clown. There was more fear associated with clowns than fun, but they did want to check out the bar they could hang on. There is something negative about clowns these days, makes me think of the Batman related Joker character.
The pre-show is a great idea! The kids get to interact with some of the performers & they get to try out some circus tricks of their own. This is just a shot across the way of Isabelle & Noah watching the performers.
I had no idea my kids were so good at hula hoopin'! We don't have hula hoops around our house because they tend to be used for things other than hula hooping.
Mark wanted his picture taken with this gal who was all glammed up. Funny thing, she turned out to be not only a pretty face, but also the tiger tamer & a rope/rings performer. So multi-talented & so much makeup & sparkles!


4 comments:
Your so lucky!! I wanted to go so bad but it was too pricy!! I am glad you got to go, you are never too old for the cirus I think!
Your so lucky!! I wanted to go so bad but it was too pricy!! I am glad you got to go, you are never too old for the cirus I think!
Wow, I'm shocked more people were not there too. But it looks like ya'll had a great time.
I remember going to their circus when I was in kindergarten. It was a lot of fun! They had this huge gold snake with flames that scared me and I wasn't a big fan of the clowns either.
I'm glad that you all seem to have had a good time. The circus is still pretty neat even when you're older.
Post a Comment