Socks on the kitchen counter....what a strange place for them...
I wonder if I could calculate how many markers I've had to throw away since having children because they dried out due to having lost their tops or having them lost for them by little munchkins.
That's my husband's laundry basket. Those are his pajama pants right beside it. Was the basket just too far to toss them in?
WHAT are these????? They used to be strawberries. Who eats strawberries this way? What creature (cuddly I'm sure) left so much wasted yumminess?
We have the same mysteries too, like why is the door wide open but there is no one around? Or how can the fridge door still be open? How come those capri sun's don't get put in the trash when they are emptied?
This is hilarious! I love it! So random. p.s. When my brother was living with us, I though, "wow, I cannot wait until he moves out so that our house can finally be clean." He moved out and Alex started a new shift consisting of working and sleeping and I realized that our house was a disaster. And only after three years did I realize that IT WAS ME!!! The whole time. Yeah, a dvd out of it's case, a dustpan on the counter, or a shoe on the table, it's Alex. Everything else, including a closet full of clothes on the floor, yeah. That'd be me. :)
Maria, we gotta publish a list of things not to say to your spouse. Alex has already provided me with number 1,2, & 3. Sadly, I can only remember one. And Alex refuses to refresh my memory. Ha ha. I'll email it to you, as not to give any of it away. ;)
5 comments:
We have the SAME mysteries at our house! WOW!! It must be some sort of Alien that goes from house to house! lol!
I have those same mysteries at my house!
We have the same mysteries too, like why is the door wide open but there is no one around? Or how can the fridge door still be open? How come those capri sun's don't get put in the trash when they are emptied?
This is hilarious! I love it! So random. p.s. When my brother was living with us, I though, "wow, I cannot wait until he moves out so that our house can finally be clean." He moved out and Alex started a new shift consisting of working and sleeping and I realized that our house was a disaster. And only after three years did I realize that IT WAS ME!!! The whole time. Yeah, a dvd out of it's case, a dustpan on the counter, or a shoe on the table, it's Alex. Everything else, including a closet full of clothes on the floor, yeah. That'd be me. :)
Maria, we gotta publish a list of things not to say to your spouse. Alex has already provided me with number 1,2, & 3. Sadly, I can only remember one. And Alex refuses to refresh my memory. Ha ha. I'll email it to you, as not to give any of it away. ;)
Post a Comment