CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sure I can pack for you hunny!



Grant & Daphne: YEA! We're going with Dad to Georgia!!


Grant: I can't wait to hit the beach & check out all the babes!
Daphne: Do I have enough swimsuits to wear?



Grant: Say what? How long will we be gone?
Daphne: Oh my goodness!



Grant: Wow, I just don't know.
Daphne: Bring it on. Diapers, bottles, no problem!!



Grant: Oh Dad, you're so funny! You don't need any clothes in your suitcase!
Daphne: hehehehehehe.



Grant: Well, Daphne, maybe we should reconsider. An entire month is a really long time. Mom might get bored with just 3 kids in the house.
Give us a minute to think it over...
Daphne: He brings up a good point.

2 comments:

Jean Tagliere said...

Is it July 2nd already?! Where has the summer gone?! Your month will be done before you know and it the babies will have thier daddy back! But it would be so nice if the babies could go! ;-)

Sybil said...

How cute! Did they crawl in or did mom hope Dad would take them with him? ha ha.