CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Two Different Babies

Here are a couple of videos of Grant being Grant. He is always at 100% energy level it seems & can only sleep for 20 minutes if I lay him down as often as I lay Daphne down, so as hard as I have tried, I simply cannot keep them on the same schedule & even if I did keep trying, I would feel like I was forcing Grant to be something he is not. He finds his bed to be a fun place where he loves to explore & learn & just have fun!!




I wanted to take video of Daphne doing something cute & exciting, but she just doesn't. But, I will say, when she does smile, it just melts your heart & I like her sweet, soft personality. She is very mellow & laid back. So, I don't take much video of her, becuase it would all be of her sleeping or just sitting there looking cute.

5 comments:

Sybil said...

He is just so precious!

Jean Tagliere said...

Grant, you are fun!! Two different babies for sure but two sweet babies for sure! You make BEAUTIFUL kids!!

Plan Our Health said...

Great posts, photos and videos. Although I am bad about making comments, I check your blog nearly daily! :)

bloomfield.e said...

How can he laugh so hard? He must really love you guys! I had to work and work at getting a reaction out of Maggie, and I could only get a smile. Bring on the videos of dainty Daphne! Your kids are so cute I could watch them sitting there all day long! -Erin

Bond Fam said...

How cute, I love his laugh! He reminds me of Broc when he was little, he would laugh and laugh forever also, everyone thought it was so funny that he would laugh so hard!