Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Daphne loves So You Think You Can Dance Too!!
Mark & I finally got the chance to watch the So You Think You Can Dance finale last night & about 10 minutes into it we hear someone calling out from down the hall & it was little Daphne. She apparently did not care to go to sleep right then & wanted to stay up & hang out with Daddy watching our favorite dance show. It was a SPECTACULAR finale & we were thrilled with the winner! And Daphne was such a cutie & finally did go back to bed before the show was over.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Daphne has great taste.
Ah, such a cutie! Maybe she will be a dancer? Any improvement on the crawling front?
I loved the Russian dance Twitch and Josh did. I was happy Josh won. I voted for him atleast 50 times. I have to say I am really sad now that the show is over. I looked forward to watching it each week. The dances/dancers were so fun to watch. the strength, power, beauty, and passion thrown into the dances was incredible to me. John and I both loved it. We would find ourselves dancing around the house afterwards trying to learn some of the dance moves.
Post a Comment