CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mommy


So glad I forced Mark to take this shot. He has a face he likes to make too,
the one he gives me when he doesn't want to do what I'm asking him.

3 comments:

Sybil said...

I'm so glad you made Mark that that picture too. What a great picture! What a SUPER HOT MOM you are. Love the haircut too! Super sexy momma! I love this picture of you with the babies. Thank goodness I know the babies well enough to tell them apart, lol

Chandi said...

What a fun picture! I can never get over how much your kids look alike. You all definitly look like a family. My kids all look so different from each other.

Jean Tagliere said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! You look FANTABOULUS!!!! And the babies look super duper cute!!