Thursday, August 21, 2008
Dinnertime Hilarity
Daphne has come up with a new face. It cracks us up everytime she does it. It can be for a sad face or an irritated face or a happy face, just depends what she feels like portraying at the moment...with the exact same face. The only change, sometime she sticks her tongue out & sometimes she doesn't. In the last photo you can see Grant getting mad at me because I'm snapping pictures of Daphne instead of feeding him.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I just love it. She is a doll. I can just picture her "talking" the whole time too just carrying on a conversation as if you know what she is saying. And Grant, glad to hear he's finally back to eating baby food! Even if mom stopped to take pictures of little sis, haha.
Ruby makes almost the same face. So funny, they must be related!
Post a Comment