(The matching ouftits came from Janet who has twins also)
I know I post a lot about the babies, but it's just that time in their lives when they are growing & changing so much. Some of you may get sick of it, but these will be our last little ones to cherish, so I will keep sharing as long as I can. I would post more about the other kids, but they don't spend much time around Mom anymore, they are always moving at lightning speed, doing their own thing. And when I do ask to take a picture I get a mouthful of "But, why???" or "Do I have to?" So, obviously they don't feel left out of the spotlight.


7 comments:
Is Daphne always so much quieter than Grant? Watching the video of Grant laughing was so fun. Little giggles are one of the best things in the world. How could anyone not love babies!
Super cute! I love seeing the pictures of them super cute! And those are super cute outfits!
They are just so cute, keep sharing tons of pictures I dont see how anyone could get sick of it!
ADORABLE! I always wanted twins. I love the outfits, and of course they both look picture perfect in them!!!!! Such a lucky mom you are.
I love seeing the babies!!! Since I won't have anymore I live for your twin pics!!! Your so luck to be blessed with two!!
They look like so much fun! Is having twins totally different than having one baby at a time?
This is the cutest photo shoot ever!
Post a Comment