Grant has learned so many new things lately, I am amazed!! He has learned how to clap, stick out his tongue, open cupboards & pull things out of other things. Here is him in the middle of his first mess, the plastic bags were all stuck inside one plastic bag. Don't worry..he was under supervision. I encourage my kids to make messes, it's part of being a kid, so is learning to clean it up, just wait Grant, just wait.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
On the Go & Makin' Messes.
Grant has learned so many new things lately, I am amazed!! He has learned how to clap, stick out his tongue, open cupboards & pull things out of other things. Here is him in the middle of his first mess, the plastic bags were all stuck inside one plastic bag. Don't worry..he was under supervision. I encourage my kids to make messes, it's part of being a kid, so is learning to clean it up, just wait Grant, just wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
If only they were ammused so easily the rest of thier lives!!! lol!!
If only they were ammused so easily the rest of thier lives!!! lol!!
I LOVE that first photo with the huge smile on his face! Priceless!
It looks like you are about to have your hands full......... and don't they grow up fast?
what a cutie! I agree sometimes the things that entertain kids the most has to do with making a mess of some sort.
Wow I can't believe how fast they are growning! I wish it was my job to make all the messes in my house!
Post a Comment