CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

They made it through!


The first day is over & the kids arrived safe & sound at home with sweaty backs & very red faces from a long, hot ride on the bus.

First Day reports:

MAVANEY - "I didn't like my class that much. There's no new girls, just new boys & what's the fun in that?" (Glad to see she's not interested in the boys just yet!!)

NOAH - "Mom, I need my week to go like this...Monday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday, Wednesday, Saturday. I need a break from school everyday. And did you know that school this year is even longer than it was last year??" (They actually got out an hour early on the first day - poor guy)

ISABELLE - "Mom, how many days of school do we have left?" Well, you get to go tomorrow & then 2 days after that. "YES!(as she makes the closed fist arm swing down by her side to indicate that's so cool!)"

AND YES! They were fed at school both breakfast & lunch, but no one could seem to remember what they had.

2 comments:

Sybil said...

That's sweet that Izy is so excited about school. I think its funny that Mav is more interested in the friends there and Noah is more interested in time away from school, haha.

Chandi said...

Breakfast at school? I've never heard of that. I am debating on whether I want Brannock to eat school lunch or take a home lunch.

Do you have year round school? You seem to be starting early.