This is what I found when cleaning out the van before we took our nice drive down to Granny's house. I guess I just don't notice the bad smells as much anymore, although Mark had been complaining about it for quite some time when having to ride in the van with us to church or on a family outing. Guess he was right because we certainly found ourselves a winner in the book of NASTY SMELLS! The bag was slightly open & had been underneath a seat for who knows how long. I tried to show Mark what we had found, but he was going to have no part in it! EEEEWWWWWW!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
What's that Smell?!?!?!?!
The minivan is my vehicle. I am proud of it. I love it. It isn't new, it isn't fancy, much to my children's chagrin, it doesn't have a high falootin' DVD system in it, BUT...it is paid off & it does still run great & it's good to us. It's our trusty Chevy Venture. BUT...Mark has his own car too, a nice, somewhat fancy Saab which mostly only he rides in, occassionally a child or two will get dropped off at an activity in it or he & I will ride in it for date night, but the point is, it doesn't get used as much or by as many people & it certainly would never hold such a treasure as this....
This is what I found when cleaning out the van before we took our nice drive down to Granny's house. I guess I just don't notice the bad smells as much anymore, although Mark had been complaining about it for quite some time when having to ride in the van with us to church or on a family outing. Guess he was right because we certainly found ourselves a winner in the book of NASTY SMELLS! The bag was slightly open & had been underneath a seat for who knows how long. I tried to show Mark what we had found, but he was going to have no part in it! EEEEWWWWWW!
This is what I found when cleaning out the van before we took our nice drive down to Granny's house. I guess I just don't notice the bad smells as much anymore, although Mark had been complaining about it for quite some time when having to ride in the van with us to church or on a family outing. Guess he was right because we certainly found ourselves a winner in the book of NASTY SMELLS! The bag was slightly open & had been underneath a seat for who knows how long. I tried to show Mark what we had found, but he was going to have no part in it! EEEEWWWWWW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
what the heck is it? YUCK!!
We have that problem...often
Maria that is just horrible! And you should have told everyone that one of the only reasons you don't drive the car is b/c you can't, haha. Girl you need to learn how to drive a stick, ha ha!
Truly disgusting. What is it? I hope you don't mind if I show this to John next time he complains about our car being dirty. He's such a freak when it comes to cars.
maria, you haven't answered what is that? bread?
Post a Comment