CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Being a cute cowgirl is really hard work.


I traded in some clothing & shoes at Once Upon A Child & picked up this really cute jumperoo in exchange.  Daphne liked it so much when I first put her in & I hadn't heard from her in a while, so when I came in to check, here she was totally knocked out.  

And later on that day, here I found her asleep on the floor.  Must have been going through a growth spurt that day.  She was one sleepy little girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so, so yummy.

Bond Fam said...

Oh what a precious sleeping baby! I just love babies when they are sleeping they are so cute!

Sybil said...

I love that jumperoo. So cute. I've never seen one like that before! And Daphne is so cute, what a super cute baby girl!

Jenn said...

Daphne is so sweet in these pictures! The jumper was a great find, it is so cute!

Christy said...

Thanks so much. Sweet pictures like this remind me that my girls used to be so cute and snuggly and I didn't want to push them out of a speeding once upon a time....

Jean Tagliere said...

being cute is hard to do!