Mavaney was outside & saw these two deer walk right into our yard from the woods. They were watching us just as intently as we were watching them. They are out by the apple tree munching on the apples that have fallen off. So cool to see wildlife in your own yard!



3 comments:
You are so lucky to live on such beatiful property! WOW!
How cool! Believe it or not this actually happened at my parents house quite often growing up, I know in NM! But watch out cause one of them took a big chomp out of one of our trees and to this day that tree still looks a little funny! By the way I love the new blog header and background, its so cute!
There's just something so serene about watching deer. I have to wonder if they feel as calm as they usually look.
Or maybe it's part of their secret that they just exist in the moment and don't compare one to the next.
Post a Comment