CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall Fling

I didn't get many pictures of the kids at Fall Fling because they were running in so many different directions, but I did catch some cute shots of Mav & her friend, Sydney participating in the twist contest. They did not win, but I truly believe they were the best twisters!!  We got a family photo taken but have not gotten it back yet.  The kids had a fabulous time just like last year & I love their ticket system.  We buy the tickets ahead of time & then use them for food & games at the fall fling. It works out great & makes it more fun for the kids. They can win tokens at the games that they can trade in for prizes.  


Mavaney wrote a story that made it onto the Wall of Fame this past week!  I think I will let her post the story on her blog.  


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a great twister. Only question though, do you ever slep? It's so early right now. I can't sleep because the puppy got sick. Thought I would play on the computer and noticed that you updated your blog. Go back to bed. Your blog is wonderful but so is sleep.

The Hallman Tribe said...

How fun is doing the TWIST! I bet they were the best twisters there, and I bet you taught them all you know. LOL

Congrats to Mavaney on getting her story onto the Wall Of Fame. That is a great accomplishment, and I am guessing you are one proud momma.

Have a great week!

Sybil said...

What a great day, everyone looks like they had so much fun! Mav rocks! That's two stories that have been given recognition, she just might grow up to be a writer!

Bond Fam said...

How fun! I am horrible at dancing, so Im impressed when anyone else can do it so well!

Plan Our Health said...

Great photos!

Hey! We are moving our blog to a new site so you don't have to log into it to read it:

http://www.ourlifeaswelive.blogspot.com