CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FAMILY HISTORY FOR DUMMIES!!

Sybil sent this link to me this morning & I could have fell over with excitement!  Mark has darn near starting begging me to help him with his Family History & this is a great way to get off my duff & get started!   He'll be so thrilled. Thanks Sybil & thank you Creating Keepsakes!!

You can access it at the following URL:
http://abc123.sewnews.com/content/view/468/45/

3 comments:

Sybil said...

Glad I could help, haha. I can't wait to hear how it goes. I need to start mine as well! And Ricky's too at some point, haha.

Bond Fam said...

So cool! I too have been wanting to do some family history, but I had no idea where to even start!

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria! This is Niecey from Niecey's Notebook. You are one of the winners in the Precious Girls Club Book Contest. Email me with your mailing info so I can get your prize to you! :) Congrats!

NieceyFitz(@)Gmail(dot)com