CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grant loves the swing.



I am sad I only have one of these swings, but they are hard to come by used they are so popular.  I got this one at the on post thrift store for about $5.00 I believe & it was an excellent investment.  They outgrew their baby swings long ago & Grant apparently missed the comfort of them.  Besides looking so cute in it all asleep & cuddly, does he not look HUGE?!?!? Those are size 5 shoes he's wearing & size 12 month clothes!  Good Grief!  He's only 9 months old & already 22 pounds!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

What a cutie he is in the swing. We have a swing like that too and Ryder loves it as well. That is so cute of him sleeping and wow at how big he's gotten!