CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Plaaaaaay Balllllll

We all went to see Noah play his first baseball game this past week.  He's never played baseball before & he seems to be enjoying it!  He got a hit the first game & made it to 3rd before the inning ended.  

Daphne & Grant cheering Big Brother Noah on!!!! GO NOAH!!!

Watching the game & being silly!

Next batter up!  Watch the ball closely!  I was trying to take this picture & that's when I missed him hit the ball. 


Noah playing outfield &  hanging out in the dugout.

Putting on his game face & the final score - tied up!  The second game they had the very next night they won 5-1 & Noah got another hit & made it all the way home!!!  He was thrilled & so proud of himself!  

2 comments:

Sybil said...

What to go Noah. Cute wagon too. The babies look so happy playing in it!

Bond Fam said...

How fun! I love going to games of any sort, Im just a sport watching type of person! I wish I could have come with you guys, Im sure it was fun! It looks like he had a great time!