While I am not certain who I will support for President, I do have a strong pull towards McCain simply because I do know he understands & appreciates what the military does for the Americans & people all over the world.
Being married to a soldier & having gone through 3 deployments, 2 of those in Iraq for a total of almost 2 1/2 years time my husband has spent away from his own family (not including training required for those deployments where he was gone), I want to know that the man who is to be our President does not look past or find the sacrifices the military has made, a "mistake".
We are making a difference over in Iraq, but of course many of us would not know that because we have not been there to see that difference, to be part of that difference, but my husband has & he has shared with me the joy on the kids' faces to see those soldiers there to help them feel safe & the joy from the families for the sacrifices they know the soldiers make on their behalf to do what they can, however small or big to give them a better life.
Don't trust everything the media tells you. Ask a soldier, ask a soldier's family & pray. Pray for peace. Pray for guidance, so that we can all remain free.


3 comments:
You Go Girl!!!
I agree that is one of the main reasons I am leaning towards mcain as well. I just dont want someone coming in and ruining all of the good that has been done in Iraq!
Yes, thank you for sharing! I am with you as well, what scary times! My brother-in-law is in the Air Force, and they feel the same way. We must all stand for what we think is right!
Post a Comment