These are very random photos in no particular order. We went camping with our good friends, the Payne family. We camped at the nearby Camp Carlson Army campground. We had a great time! The babies did okay for their first camping trip. They did wake up in the middle of the night & Mark & I both had to get out of the tent in our jammies to make bottles, but we eventually got them back to sleep.
Grant & Josh, ooh, there's Noah in the background.


Isabelle & Zach & a picture of Emma


Alex, Amy's oldest & another picture of Zach


Isabelle & Zach & a picture of Emma
Alex, Amy's oldest & another picture of Zach
Amy entertaining Daphne while Mark & I put up our tent. Mark in action.


Mavaney & Daphne with Grant in the background. I guess Noah was having too much fun away from the campsite, roaming the woods & enjoying the nearby playground for Mavaney to snap a picture of him. She was our resident photog for the trip.
Mavaney & Daphne with Grant in the background. I guess Noah was having too much fun away from the campsite, roaming the woods & enjoying the nearby playground for Mavaney to snap a picture of him. She was our resident photog for the trip.


5 comments:
How fun, I just love camping, even though its a lot of work, its worth it!
What great pictures. I bet ya'll have a great time. I sure would love for you to make me a Hobo meal like the ones you cooked for everyone that night! Fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time. How did you do it without a television?
We love to camp too. Come visit us in NC and we can go camp at the Outer Banks!!
OK I'm back on blogging! yay! I got a new computer and have everyone's addresses again. So, meanwhile, everyone in your family has grown so much! I am so jealous of all the red hair! Darling little people!
Post a Comment