CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Crafts

I love this craft. I made it several years ago & have managed to keep it intact, which is surprising considering it's not very sturdy.  It would be cute to do this all in wood someday & yes, I need to add the twins' names, that's one of the projects I just haven't gotten around to.  I actually got this craft idea off a website, but simply cannot remember which one. It was very helpful to have the patterns to work with.  It's made out of craft foam. Super simple.
I actually made these crafts a very long time ago, but wanted to share them this year since I have yet to make the new projects I have for this Halloween!!  The silhoutte I actually owe to my sister, Kim. She did an awesome job painting that didn't she?? We used posterboard  & then aged it with paint & then she painted the silhoutte with black paint. Pretty simple if you're artsy like she is!  The frame is from my mom.  She had it for so long & never used it & I might have aquired it without her permission, but I think they look great together!!!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Super cute! I remember when you made that first one! I'd never seen the second one but you are right Kimmy did an excellent job!