CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Baseball Game of the Season

So I know I'm light years behind in blogging, but things seem to move here at the speed of light!!!  

Baseball season has been over for a few weeks now and the last game was FANTASTIC!  It was against the only team we ever lost to and we beat them 3 to 2 and it was all because of Noah, our MVP of the game! 2 times the bases were loaded and there were 2 outs.  Noah was up to bat and he got a hit both times, sending the 3rd base runner home and himself.  A home run hit!  GO NOAH!!!!  It was pretty cold that night too, so I added a couple of pictures of the babies bundled up. Well, Grant didn't agree that he should wear a hat, but he does have a cute sweater on.  


1 comment:

Sybil said...

How cute the babies look in their stroller! When I look at Grant, i see Noah at that age and when I look at Daphne I see what I imagine Mav looked like at that age. You need one more to look like Izy at that age, ha ha! Just teasing you! I love the updates on your blog! Thanks for posting everything!