CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Festivities Keel Style 2008

Before the destruction. 5:45 am Christmas Morning 2008
Goodies from Santa!  
Daphne was amazed at her baby in Isabelle's stroller.  Grant was throwing a fit because he coudln't push the stroller around.  He was literally running people over with it!
All Mav wanted from Santa was an MP3 player (which she calls an iPod no matter what brand it is) & Santa came through in tiny size.  She was tickled pink!!

One of my gifts from Mark, a cast iron double sided griddle.  I was so thrilled to use it.  When Mark tasted the crispy edged golden fluffy pancakes, he said, "I had no idea what I was missing!"  I am thrilled with the gift!!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

What great pictures. I love the picture of your tree and the smiling faces of the kids that morning. I love the Christmas pj's the babies are wearing and the Santa hat on Mav. Super cute! Where's a picture of you on Christmas morning?? I but you had a great Christmas breakfast with that grittle! What will you cook on it next?