CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Granny & Gramps - We're HERE!!!!

Despite illness & lack of time to get ready, we ventured out to Union City to see Gramps & Granny Atkins!  I dressed the babies (to Mark's dislike) in Christmas bibs that Granny went nuts over - which is exactly why I demanded they be dressed in them. They are too cute!  The kids were thrilled to be at Gramps & Granny's house where they get plenty of hugs & kisses & treats.  

I was still fighting off strep (but on antibiotics at least) and Mark got sick the second day we were there, but by the 4th day we were both feeling pretty well & even when we were sick, we still loved being there.  It was really nice to have the help with the babies when you most needed it.  

Granny was a very gracious hostess as always and made us lots of good home cooked food and left a basket of goodies in our room and even insisted we sleep on the big bed (which just happens to be Gramps).  We tried to argue, but there is no arguing allowed at Granny's Bed & Breakfast.  

Thanks for letting us come!!







1 comment:

Sybil said...

I love the bibs but I'd probably dress them alike all the time, ha ha. Nancy is such a great cook, I'm sure all of the food was great! That ham had my mouth watering!