Every year in the small town of Vine Grove they put on a Dickens Christmas downtown. There are people in period costumes and lots of caroling. There is also an organ grinder, Santa & Mrs. Claus, hot apple cider and cocoa and marshmallows to be roasted. There are also carriage rides and a light display in the park.
With Mark's mom here, we were able to leave the babies at home as well as Mavaney & Noah who did not care to go, so it gave us a chance to dote on Isabelle. I know she often feels left out being stuck in the middle of siblings above & below her in age. I could tell by the smile on her face what a great time she was having.





3 comments:
How fun! That sounds like a really cool celebration that they do! By the way your blog background is so cute!
your town seems so tv like!I want to live there! I miss small town feeling sometimes!! looks like you had fun though!
What great pictures. I'll bet Izy had a blast. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is just growing so fast! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment