Friday, December 12, 2008
Gingerbread Construction
Thanks to Ms. Christy babysitting the twins, I was able to go to Isabelle's class today and help her decorate a gingerbread house. It is constructed with a milk carton foundation, such a great idea. She had a blast and was so thrilled I was able to be there. She had told her teacher, "My mommy has two babies, so she may not be able to come today." I was so happy to be able to be there for her. Thanks Christy!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She is the queen of Gingerbread houses. It's gorgeous. Good job.
Oh Izy, that is such a beautiful gingerbread house! You did such a great job! I'm glad you were able to go, because they grow up so quickly! I swear every time I see a picture of Izy I think about the night she was born!
way cute!
I love going to my kids' class parties too. Ben's class is making the same gingerbread house this year. It looks really fun.
Maria, can you email me your new mailing address? Thanks
Post a Comment