Noah is the penguin behind the girl with long blonde hair, where the row breaks off in the front. He's purposely hiding behind her. He did the entire time they walked into the gym.
When the little girl moved, he tried to hide behind the boy beside him, but eventually had to move over and we were finally able to see him.


1 comment:
I could hear you laughing or I should say giggling in that second video. He did look ery shy didn't he. Shelby watched it with me and knew right away which child Noah. And then on the last song she said hey stole our song mommy, that's our song. I said well then sign along and she did and shouted and raised their arms when they did too. So I guess I know at least what one of the songs will be next Tuesday, ha ha. Thanks for sharing the videos. Shelby and I both enjoyed watching them.
Post a Comment