CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

First Haircut

Yesterday I noticed Grant pushing the hair out of his eyes, which was a big sign that he was ready for his first haircut. The funniest part is that when we trimmed his bangs & I say we because Mark helped me do it....when we trimmed his bangs, with the back of his hair so long & curly it made him look like Billy Ray Cyrus back in the good ol' days, so we had to fix that in a jiffy! Mark did great at trimming up the back, I did the front & sides. It took 3 of us to even get that done with Mavaney doing her best to keep Grant entertained. I'm sure the curls in the back won't come back, they never do with our kids, but I saved the ones we cut off.

The most ridiculous part. I almost wanted to cry as I was rubbing his head & giving him kisses last night because I missed all the beautiful hair we just cut off. But, Daddy is much happier now, so that's good. It will grow..........


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Much better i think and no longer in his eyes. I know what you mean about the curls though. I miss Shelby's curls everyday! I often wonder how much her missing curls are my fault and if she will blame me for them being gone when she is older since they were so cute! Did Grant cry?