CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Next Stop: The Science Center

The Science Center was another FREE stop on our trip itinerary.  I was really looking forward to this part of our trip because I love to see the kids doing hands on things & learning at the same time.  














We built this.  There was a family right before us that couldn't get theirs to stay up, so it was a bit of a competition to see if we could.  Yea!  We're so cool.  
There was this really cool machine where you could see your veins!  Kind of gross, but definitely cool at the same time. That's Mark's hand just for info sake.


We watched a live science expirement about Peeps.  It was awesome!


3 comments:

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

FUN!!! Glad to see these pictures, makes me less scared to take my crew there to visit. I have free room there to visit my brother - but I haven't taken my kids yet. (: Good Pictures!

Sybil said...

THAT is a very cool place. It looks totally cool and I can't belive that place was free to get into! That looks like a very fun place for sure. I love the picture of the structure the kids built. You can totally see the pleasure on Mav's face! I love the picture of Izy through the red window and I actually saw you in one of the pictures too! YEAH! Those are some great pictures and I know ya'll had a blast.

Jean Tagliere said...

How cool!! Good pics!! You should take that up as a job!!