I am an expert at finding great hotels online for super cheap prices. This time we stayed at a Marriott & only paid $89.00 for our room with 2 queen beds & a sleeper sofa & loved it! But, the moment we arrived the kids were a bit worked up, which is amazing after 4 hours of exploring the zoo; didn't even phase them.
One great idea was to play "Who can be the best mummy?" That got them to be quiet for quite some time & I think Isabelle was always the one to win.




This was us traveling to the hotel. Everyone just doing their own thing. I didn't get a clear shot of Daphne because as you can barely see, she is in the back next to Noah. We did this so that Mav could have more room since she is quite a bit bigger than the other two big kids. It worked out really well actually, but is not good for everyday driving, so we have both babies in the captain's chairs usually.





3 comments:
Love the "who's the best mummy" game idea!!! (: I hope I remember that!!!
What great pictures! You did get a deal on the hotel. I can tell the kids were super excited but I'm surprised you were able to get them to stay quiet for so long, SHelby never would have done that, haha. I'm surprised too and how clean Grant's car seat was, you know me and details, haha. Ryder's car seat didn't look that clean, even when I took it out of the box, haha.
I love the excitement of hotels!!! I still get excited as I did as a kid! Looks like the kids loved it!!
Post a Comment