I know, I know. I'm really behind in posting, but better late than never I hear they say!! We chose St. Louis for our Spring Break trip & couldn't have been happier with our pick. Enjoy sharing our memories!
First Stop: The Zoo
One reason we chose St. Louis was because just about everything is FREE! So, the zoo was our first stop because we can't resist going to the zoo. It was a spectacular zoo with tons to do. We spent as long as we could there, all the way up to closing time only to find out we didn't realize we had gained an hour by traveling to St. Louis so we actually had an hour more to explore, hahahaha.


2 comments:
Look at how long Daphne's hair is getting! Can you put it in pigtails? What fun the zoo is. I love these pictures. The trip on the train looks like so much fun and the animals you must have seen! Looks like I need to take a trip to St. Louis!
FREE?! You can't beat free!!! I love the ZOO it's still my favorite place on earth!!! Maybe if I ever win the lottery I will buy one and make it free as well!! Every ZOO should be that way but they are expensive to maintain and stuff. What did the babies think of the animals?
Post a Comment