A weekend or so ago we finally got out for a family bike ride. Something we have been wanting to do for the longest time. We went to the Patton Museum just down the road where they were having a day of historical war re-enactments and such. The ride was a lot of fun and the kids & Mark really liked seeing all the war type stuff. I was just happy to be out & about.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the Patton Mus and all the fun stuff outside to look at! I thought the Elvis stuff was pretty cool too. Ricky and I talked about it when we went to Graceland. The babies look so cute in their carrier and I noticed they switched paci's with each other too, did Grant still her paci while she was asleep, haha.
Love the picture of the girls and the picture of Noah popping out of the hatch is an awesome too. Put that with a another picture of Mark out of the hatch and you could do some clever title about mimi me b/c he sure looks like his dad!
Glad to see you got a bike trailer - I assume Freecycle didn't help you out, but glad you got one! Looks fun!
the babies are getting too big!! quit growing!! ;)
Post a Comment