CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Start of Something Summerish

Instead of old stuff, here's some recent stuff.  We had the opportunity to have some fun in our backyard the other day.  We grilled out & hung out & just had a good time.  Perfect summery stuff.

This is the cake that Daphne devoured with glee in the photos below.  
What? I'm just having a little fun, spraying the kids in their clothes. 
Grant was upset he couldn't play in the lemonade.  




Me just hanging out, like I like to do.  

3 comments:

Sybil said...

Love, Love, Love the picture of you! That purple color looks really good on you! That corn looks so good on the grill! I bet it was great! Is that the corn you sent me the recipe for with the other day? Mark didn't look to happy in that first picture but once you put the water hose in his hand he looked really to get after someone for sure! And Daphne, what a sweetie! Her hair is getting so long! Have you cut Grant's hair yet? I didn't think so but I wasn't sure.

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Is that a fence I see? Is that new? Nice.
And corn on the cob! Do I get credit for introducing the twins to that first? (:
Looks fun.
You look good!

Jean Tagliere said...

I have never tried grilled corn on the cob but have always wanted to. Maybe we will try it!! I love the pics of the kids, looks like fun!! YOU LOOK FAB girlfriend!!!! LOVE THE HAIR!!! (wish I could pull that off!)