
Enjoying a new pool we got an amazing deal on at the thrift store.

Moving into big kid beds so they don't break their necks climbing out of their cribs.


Laughing at other people's dumb decisions, hahahahahahahaha.

Making apple pie.......from scratch........with absolute shocking success.

Trying to be just like big brother.
6 comments:
Oh I love all of those pictures, what perfect summer activities! Looks a lot like our summer, reading, lots of water play, and just having fun with the kids! Lovin the apple pie too, my favorite!
Great pictures of camp!!!! And love the new pool!!! I don't know if I'm adventerous enough to do that for my kids - good job! And the pie looks great!!! We could always bake together too! Hope to see you soon!
Super cute pool and it looks just right for the twins! And I'm so glad to see the babies now have side rails! Sometimes how you described Grant's climbing just really sounded scary. I bet this will be much better than having to get toddler beds for them! And Mav stuck in the trash, priceless! Wish I could have tried that homemade apple pie! It looks great!
What great pictures! I'll bet everyone is really enjoying the pool! And the side rails look ike they are more practical than having them crawl over the top for sure! How come those babies are always in their diapers? Do they not like to wear clothes, haha. Totally teasing you! I wish Ryder would do that, then maybe it would be easier to potty train him. He throws a FIT if he isn't wearing shorts.
Totally love the pie and I know for you that is a great deal! Having it turn out great and starting from scratch. I'll bet it was even better with that ice cream!
And how cute is Mav stuck in the can! I'll bet everyone got a good laugh at that! Even me, ha ha.
These are fabulous pictures!! WHat fun...from the pool to "bucket bum", they made me giggle.
The pie looks waaaaay too tempting! I can make an absolutely gorgeous apple pie... the taste is...mmmmm... adequate, but not anything to write home about. But, I can make em stand eight inches high and the same beautiful golden color of yours. If yours tastes as good as it looks, share you secret with me, okay?
Love these pictures--looks like you guys are having a fun summer! And your apple pie looks delish!!
Post a Comment