CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Camp: Part Two

This past Friday we got to go pick up Mavaney & Noah from camp.  I was thrilled to go get them. I had missed them immensely all week long. I think Isabelle wasn't ready to give up her freedom and lack of sibling rivalry, but I could tell she was happy to see them when we got there.  
We picked up Mav first at her village.  I tried to get a few pictures of her before she actually saw us.  They had a huge group of girls - 26 girls to 6 counselors!  

And there - she's spotted us!  She didn't run over as I had hoped, but she did go straight to the babies who were beyond delighted to see her.  
As Mav prepared to leave, the girls ran over to give her a big send off.  I thought that was just too darn cool.  


This was Mav's bunk mate.  They didn't have bunk beds, but they slept right beside each other.  Mav said one night her blanket had come off her bed, so she felt around in the dark on the floor and pulled it back up on her only to realize in the morning that she & Morgan were sharing Morgan's blanket, hahaha.  
This was Noah at his village when he saw us walk up. So excited you see.  That's just Noah.  
His counselors gave him a very big compliment. They said he was the most well behaved boy all week.  Wow!  Go Noah!  And apparently he made a great friend & the counselors said they would even put their arms around each other when they went places, like total best buds.  

Grant would not let go of Noah's hand. He had to make sure he was coming with us.  Even at Grant's young age, they are total buds.  
This was the kids when we pulled up at home.  They were so tuckered out which means they stayed busy and had a good time.  


When we get the kids' disposable cameras developed I'll share more stories from camp.

2 comments:

Sybil said...

What really really great pictures. I didn't get hardly any of picking up Shelby. Just one! All the pictures you took of the kids at camp turned out great. All the trees were green and pretty. Shelby's camp was mosquitos and dirt, haha.

Sybil said...

What great pictures. The kids look totally worn out but you can see how much fun they had in the smiles on their faces. I so wish I'd gotten great pictures like this with Shelby. They had the kids in a different area and called them out when parents arrived. So I did 't get to see her with any of her friends, bummer.