CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

OCS Graduation Day

Sorry about the lack of proper order, just try to keep up anyway.

This is after Mark's swearing in ceremony when he officially became a Commissioned Officer in the United States Army. The girls & his mom were able to go with him. The rest of us stayed behind, including myself who had been what felt like, deathly ill, the night before. I spent the ENTIRE night on the floor of our hotel bathroom sicker than I can even describe. Perfect timing, huh?
Below is a blurry shot of the convention center where the graduation ceremony was held.
Here I am trying to unveil Mark's new rank on the shoulder of his uniform.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Great pictures. I hate that you got so sick! But am glad you got the chance to pin him as well. I know this event is so important to your family and I'm so glad you were able to be there even if you did feel horrible. Great pictures too! Thanks for sharing them!