CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween 2008

Back Row: (Josh, Alex & Mavaney)
Middle Row: (Emma, Isabelle, Noah & Zach)
Front Row: (Grant & Daphne)

Okay, Okay, like I mentioned, I'm light years behind, but whatever.....at least I'm still putting the pictures up to share.  
We spent Halloween night with our friends, the Payne family.  We trick or treated in their neighborhood and then went down our street which surprisingly was quite fun since several people had decorated elaborately and were even hiding near their front doors to pop out and scare the kids. It was really enjoyable.  And they got so much candy, oh my gosh........it was insane!!  So of course after they went to bed Mark & I snuck a few of our favorites, he he.  
Isabelle and her best friend, Emma. So cute!


The babies as Thumper and the girl bunny. We tried to find a name for her, but she is just "girl bunny".  Someone stopped and said, "Oh how cute! Chip & Dale!"  I didn't correct them, what was the point?
Mavaney had dumped out her candy to separate it into what she liked and what she didn't, but of course she learned that wasn't such a good idea.


1 comment:

Sybil said...

What fun. It looks like the kids got plenty of candy, at least Mav did, ha ha. Did the babies get any? It looks like Amy's family had fun too and everyone looks so cute in their costumes!